The importance of increasing resilience: burnout was declared a serious illness by the World Health Organization in 2019. The uncertainty of the pandemic and the effects of lockdown have led to a build up of our stressors and placed us at greater risk of burnout than ever before. Yet we often misunderstand resilience and fail to recognize the best way of replenishing it thereby unwittingly taking the wrong steps to help us increase it. This contributes even further to our level of stress.
- What is resilience?
- What are some of the misconceptions?
- What are your stress triggers?
- What are the barriers to building resilience?
- Tools and techniques for increasing resilience
- Increasing understanding of resilience
- Recognizing the importance of resilience
- Measuring the resilience you possess
- Learning how to draw on resilience when you need it most
- Building a resilient team
- Understanding the different types of stress and the role they play
- Spotting and managing your stress triggers
- Knowing how to replenish and restore
- Tools and techniques to increase your resilience
- Taking resilience back to the office
The masterclass can be done via Teams or Zoom. It is interactive (with breakout rooms) and suitable for all departments and all levels from 20 to 150 people.
60 minutes including Q&A.
For more details and to book a session call me on 0779 555 2986 or contact me