Imposter Syndrome is a fear of being tapped on the shoulder and told that you don’t belong. It’s a fear of being found out or thought a fraud. It feels so shaming that those who experience it feel as if they are the only ones who have it. Yet around 70% of people will experience Imposter Syndrome at least once in their career. It usually occurs when we are going through a career transition such as stepping up to a key promotion or switching careers. It mainly affects high achievers as they set the bar impossibly high for themselves.
- What is Imposter Syndrome?
- What are some of the misconceptions?
- What are the different types of Imposter Syndrome?
- What is Imposter Syndrome protecting us from?
- Tools and techniques for managing Imposter Syndrome
- Increasing understanding of Imposter Syndrome
- Recognizing the different behaviours associated with Imposter Syndrome
- Spotting and managing our Imposter triggers
- Understanding how Imposter Syndrome can damage career progression
- Learning how to silence the Imposter within
- Understanding the different triggers for an Imposter episode
- Tools & techniques for successfully managing Imposter Syndrome
- Ways for the organization to be supportive
The masterclass can be done via Teams or Zoom. It is interactive (with breakout rooms) and suitable for all departments and all levels from 20 to 150 people.
60 minutes including Q&A.
For more details and to book a session call me on 0779 555 2986 or contact me