Handling difficult conversations with clients
- What makes a conversation difficult?
- What are the 4 issues that contribute to a breakdown in conversation?
- How do you gain control of the conversation?
- How can you manage the emotional element?
- How can you think on your feet?
- How can you feel confident?
- Effective planning for a difficult conversation
- Tips for maintaining control of the conversation
- Skills for recognizing, acknowledging & managing emotions
- Techniques for thinking on your feet
- Practical tools for building confidence
- Recognizing the blockers to effective communication
The masterclass can be done via Teams or Zoom. It is interactive (with breakout rooms) and suitable for all departments and all levels from 20 to 150 people.
60 minutes including Q&A.
For more details or to book a session call me on 0779 555 2986 or contact me