Are you worried about finding a new job?
Do you feel as if you are up against a lot of competition?
Would you like to improve your chances of getting the right role?
I have worked for 20 years as a recruitment consultant in the advertising industry. I am also an experienced coach and qualified with Henley Business School and accredited by the International Coach Federation. I combine this in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector with my skills as a recruiter and my expertise as a coach to help account handlers in the advertising industry rapidly progress their careers by successfully managing the symptoms of Imposter Syndrome. Read About Me
Imposter Syndrome is defined as a fear of being found out or thought a fraud and affects nearly 70% of people. It is usually found among high achievers and in my experience account handlers in the advertising industry are particularly affected.
Is Imposter Syndrome stopping you doing the things you need to do in order to find a new job?
I offer a one-to-one coaching programme via zoom that takes you through the 6 steps essential to finding a new role.
I will work with you to:
- Clarify your long-term goal and plot the steps you need to take to achieve this.
- Understand the needs of the market; what the market wants of you right now and how you can meet its needs while still keeping your career on track.
- Clarify your values, skills and achievements so you can articulate your offering
- Develop your personal brand
- Position your CV
- Give yourself a competitive edge by utilizing the “hidden” job market
Details: two x 1:1 sessions via zoom.
Session One: 1.5 hours
Session Two: 1 hour
Total 2.5 hours plus unlimited email support between sessions one and two. Cost £350
For more details and to book a session call me on 020 3058 1790 or contact me